- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Returns Policy - General
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund if there is Designer Furniture Error. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
Please keep in your mind that if there is customer's error full refund will not be provided.
Size and measurements on the website are an informative guide only and if customers need exact measurements it is their responsibility to ask us. Measurements on the website can vary 2-3 cm
You can expect to receive a refund within four weeks of your package being received, however, in many cases you will receive a refund before this. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
The Customer will
- Deliver or have ready for collection the Hire Furniture when it is due back;
- Return the Hire Furniture clean and in good repair;
- Satisfy itself at Commencement that the Hire Furniture is suitable for its purposes;
- Report and provide full details to Designer Furniture Hire of any accident or damage to the Hire Furniture within 2 business days of the accident or damage occurring.
Tamper with, damage or repair the Hire Furniture
Lose or part with possession of the Hire Furniture
The Customer is responsible for loss or theft of the Hire Furniture
The following will be covered by the customer
- All costs incurred in cleaning the Hire Furniture
- The full cost of repairing any damage to the Hire Furniture caused or contributed to by the Customer, unless expressly agreed otherwise in this Contract;
- All costs incurred by Designer Furniture Hire in delivering and recovering possession of the Hire Furniture unless stipulated in the agreemen
- All costs of repairing or replacing parts of furniture
- Without limiting the ability of Designer Furniture Hire to recover all amounts owing to it, the Customer authorises Designer Furniture Hire to charge any amounts owing by the Customer to any credit card or account details of which are provided to Designer Furniture Hire.