“LC2” - Replica Le-Corbusier - 100% Soft Italian Leather
- 100% Italian Leather
- chrome steel frame
- width 182cm x depth 65cm x height 66cm
- seat height 40cm
- seat width 150cm x depth 54cm
- white soft italian leather
This beautifull Replica Furniture with Italian leather is famous design by Le Corbusier 1928.
- The overall comfort of this replica is exceptional good for constant support.
Soft Leather is a natural product and it will give you lots of comfort while you sitting on it.
- This is a true to original replica of Le-Corbusier 1928.
- You can place it anywhere to show-off this piece of 20th century classic replica.
- Chrome plated tubular steel frame polished to a perfect finish.
- You simply must be comfortable when sitting on this piece of furniture and it will achieve exactly that. We are sure of that. Our satisfied customers told us.
- Suitable for modern home, office, reception room.
- Very good quality and well finished you will be proud to own.
- It will be inspected and packed for delivery to you within 24 hours.
Charles-Édouard Jeanneret-Gris, who was better known as Le Corbusier (French: [lə kɔʁbyzje]; October 6, 1887 – August 27, 1965), was a Swiss-French architect, designer, painter, urban planner, writer, and one of the pioneers of what is now called modern architecture. He was born in Switzerland and became a French citizen in 1930. His career spanned five decades, with his buildings constructed throughout Europe, India, and America.
Dedicated to providing better living conditions for the residents of crowded cities, Le Corbusier was influential in urban planning, and was a founding member of the Congrès international d'architecture moderne (CIAM). Corbusier prepared the master plan for the planned city of Chandigarh in India, and contributed specific designs for several buildings there.
Helpfull hints; Our photos are taken from our stock. Please choose carefully.
If not sure of anything, contact us.
Not sure of delivery cost? Please let us quote the best freight charge we can get.
Please read our "Shipping and Returns" policy.