- best quality soft wool all over including pipping and back part of the chair
- stainless steel base
- Lounge chair 94cm wide x 79cm deep x 97cm high
- Seat height 37cm
- Seat deep 50cm
- Grey wool
- This Replica modern chair and footstool is a reliable reproduction of Hans Wegner in 1960.
- Replica CH445 chair is not only beautiful to look at but exceptionaly comfortable to sit in.
- It is made out of best quality wool and stainless steel base.
- This chair has been beautifully handcrafted as a quality chair.
About Hans Wegner designer:
Hans Jørgensen Wegner, (April 2, 1914 - January 26, 2007), was a world renowned Danish furniture designer. His high quality and thoughtful work, along with a concerted effort from several of his manufacturers, contributed to the international popularity of mid-century Danish design. His style is often described as Organic Functionality, a modernist school with emphasis on functionality. This school of thought arose primarily in Scandinavian countries with contributions by Poul Henningsen, Alvar Aalto, and Arne Jacobsen. In his lifetime he designed over 500 different chairs, over 100 of which were put into mass production and many of which have become recognizable design icons.