- the body is constructed from quality sculptured polypropylene plastic, with a layer of high density foam between the base and fabric.
- The natural or walnut timber legs give this chair a very distinctive look.
- Only high density foam used for extra comfort.
- width 71cm x depth 47cm x height 83.5cm
- seat height 44.5cm
- The chair is covered with a quality green fabric with Natural or Walnut colour legs.
- The Organic Chair is a co-creation of Charles Eames and Eero Saarinen for the “Organic Design in Home Furnishings” competition held in 1941 by the Museum of Modern Art. Technically, the designs were ahead of their time.
- The chair is exemplified by the Eames Plastic Chair and the Tulip Chair by Eero Saarinen.
Our photos are taken from our stock. Please choose carefully.
If not sure of anything, contact us.
Not sure of delivery cost? Please let us quote the best freight charge we can get.
Please read our "Shipping and Returns " policy.