“LC4” Lounge Chaise - Replica Le-Corbusier Chaise - 100% Soft Italian Leather
- 100% Italian Leather (not PU/PVC at all)
- stainless steel frame
- chrome steel base
- width 160cm x depth 50cm x height 80cm
- seat height 26cm (at the lowest part) - 80cm (at the heighest part)
- black soft italian leather
This beautifull Replica lounge chaise with Italian leather is famous design by Le Corbusier 1928.
- The overall comfort of this replica chaise is exceptional good for constant support.
Soft Leather is a natural product and it will give you lots of comfort while you sitting on it.
- This is a true to original replica of Le-Corbusier 1928.
- You can place it anywhere to show-off this piece of 20th century classic replica.
- You simply must be comfortable when sitting on this chaise and this beautiful chaise will achieve exactly that. We are sure of that. Our satisfied customers told us.
- Very good quality and well finished chaise you will be proud to own.
- It will be inspected and packed for delivery to you within 24 hours.
Charles-Édouard Jeanneret-Gris, who was better known as Le Corbusier (French: [lə kɔʁbyzje]; October 6, 1887 – August 27, 1965), was a Swiss-French architect, designer, painter, urban planner, writer, and one of the pioneers of what is now called modern architecture. He was born in Switzerland and became a French citizen in 1930. His career spanned five decades, with his buildings constructed throughout Europe, India, and America.
Dedicated to providing better living conditions for the residents of crowded cities, Le Corbusier was influential in urban planning, and was a founding member of the Congrès international d'architecture moderne (CIAM). Corbusier prepared the master plan for the planned city of Chandigarh in India, and contributed specific designs for several buildings there.
Helpfull hints; Our photos are taken from our stock. Please choose carefully.
If not sure of anything, contact us.
Not sure of delivery cost? Please let us quote the best freight charge we can get.
Please read our "Shipping and Returns" policy.