- High strength Polycarbonate sourced from Japan
- 29cm Width of the seat
- 66 or 76 cm Height
- Transparent Blue
- This stool is a famous design by Philippe Starck in 2005 and takes us back to the Victorian era.
- It is made out of strong and modern polycarbonate material sourced from Japan, unlike some cheaper versions material sourced from Thai which is cheaper version, making our chair stronger and more scratch resistant.
- They are made so good (you can see it from our pictures) that you can see straight through. Our chairs are as clear as water!
- Rubber feet to protect your beautiful floor.
- This chair is stackable.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- We have different colours available too (click here).
- Ghost stools will be sent to you packaged in original box, dispatched within 24 hours after purchase.